Showing 12 of 67 comments
Hi, it might have something to do with cloudflare full caching as it caches once every 24 hours for most pages but once and hour for the homepage (to keep it fresher). Try logging in as these pages should no longer be cached.
Some versions of godot doesn't allow for other embeds on the page. The toggle literally removes those embeds but to be honest with you I most likely have removed all those embeds like youtube and social buttons in the redesign as I stripped as much reliance from other sites. It shouldn't have caused any errors though so possibly that was a temporary issue?
Sounds pretty cool, looking forward to seeing it.
Great work, difficult animation to pull off well.
Oh wow nice, I like the variation in them. Well done.
Nice animation, well done!
Great information, thanks for sharing!
Great tutorial, thanks for sharing!
Post
Hi, can anyone assist please? Game not playing...
0
4 years ago ago
Please make sure your My-Ga.me API key is correct in your settings. If it is still an issue then please join to discord to discuss further. Thanks