Showing 24 of 67 comments
My review has to stay unbiased and neutral to the games I approve. A 5 star review has always been my way of approving games. It's then up to players to share their thoughts. Also don't go posting like this again and I'd appreciate you not insulting me either. If you wish to say something, join the discord.
Hi, I recommend adding these updates as patch notes under your game edit pages. That way they will show on your game pages as the dev logs are for more in depth logging of your development.
Hi, it doesn't look like the link is working for the flyer. Would you be able to supply a way to get in contact? Thanks
Well done, it's a great game!
Looking great! Keep up the good work.
Looking great, I'm liking the lighting.
That lighting is going to look great as the art comes together!
I used trello too in a similar way for the rebuild of the site. I found I dropped it until the very end of the build. As when I first started it made me see how much work I had to do and that made it harder to work on.
Also modeling, rigging and animating characters are some of the hardest to learn for 3d, so well done it's a great first attempt!
Great dev log, nice lights and rig!