PeanutButterAddict

PeanutButterAddict

Game Developer
Joined 2 weeks ago Last seen 22 minutes ago

Showing 10 of 10 reviews

0 likes

Pretty fun game play, 
Things I liked...
The music, 
The slow time power up,
rotation gameplay,
Things that confused me... 
Some of the small electric charges don't have electric charges on them so it get's confusing at start whether they are power ups or obstacles to dodge. 
Things I wish...
I wish I could change between clockwise or counter clock wise rotation

4 days ago ago
0 likes

I can finally reply!!!
If you have already read my direct message skip to last paragraph,

I think my reply to ur comment evaporated on the site. Anyway thanks for the feedback. The game was originally intended for Android only before my discovery of web builds (few weeks ago), so u r right about the particle usage. They do switch to cpu particles on web builds. I plan to test out if the game runs smoother without the particle issues and see if the animation idea works out for me in the future. Also just like I mentioned in the evaporated reply, I was looking at ur game coincidentally but was not able to play it on mobile, plan to play it tomorrow (night 4 me rn).

Latest Update:
Really hoping for the retry button and progress save update on your game, so I can finally enjoy it in full!!



4 days ago ago
0 likes

Reply Test #11 Linux Helium Word:6

4 days ago ago
1 likes

I hope the first change you can bring to this game, is the ability to save progress and make a replay button without depending on the website reload!
But otherwise ... pretty interesting, sadly the current death model makes it's too punishing for me to keep enjoying the game.
Hoping for future changes that allow me to enjoy the whole game!!!

4 days ago ago
0 likes

For some reason the game's stuck on menu screen.
Can't play it, so don't wanna give it a score without trying it out.

6 days ago ago
0 likes

Like the improvement to the fireball sprites but ... 
There are insta deaths with no respawn near checkpoints at the lava room.  The puzzle room before lava room has traps with no clues on them, forced to brute force my way with potions with them. I lowkey preferred the bottles of potions, that looked really nice and old school. 

1 week ago ago
0 likes

Too easy, due to unlimited spells.
But otherwise good music bg and liked the artstyle too. 

1 week ago ago
0 likes

This game idea feels really cool, sad that it's not worked on and given more love.
It would take a lot more work to be a feasible game.

1 week ago ago

does feel like undertale.

2 weeks ago ago

Pretty great concept.
After losing 4 fingers, it feels pretty hard to lose the thumb.
So it feels less like a game after the fingers are gone.

2 weeks ago ago
59.537572254335%
Level 4

Share

Back to top

! VitalProxies 7W0-70N3 V4L3N71N3 Bump Reminder DISBOARD Dyno JoeOfTex
10 Online Discord
·